We export and supply pure and fresh Moringa Oleifera Seeds that are useful in many industries like Food, Cosmetic, Medical and also cleansing industry. These are widely used by our clients because of high quality and cost effectiveness. Our Moringa PKMI Seeds are highly acclaimed for their optimum utility and quality. Our team of dedicated and qualified professionals is efficient enough to fulfill bulk requirements of clients’ within the stipulated time frame. We offer world’s no. 1 variety of PKM1 Hybrid Seeds for cultivation purpose. Our wide range of Moringa PKMI Seeds includes Moringa PKM1 Seeds for Germination; Moringa Seeds for Oil Extraction; Moringa Leaf Powder; Moringa Leaves; Drumsticks; Moringa Seed Cakes; Moringa Kernel Powder; Moringa Root, Stem Powder; and Moringa Capsules.
- High productivity (250-350 fruits/tree/year)
- Spread harvest (4 months) - Better prices
- Pods green and fleshy and non-bitter
- Uniform fruit length (1mt) - Easy packing
- Pods non-fibrous and seeds soft even in late harvests
- Seeds non-bitter unlike perennial types
- Long shelf life (10-12 days) at room temperature
- Minimal pod damage in transit due to rubbery texture
- Amenable for intercropping in young orchards
- Suitable for alley cropping (vegetables and pulses)
- Amenable for ratooning twice
- Low cost of production
Botanical Name: Moringa Oleifera
- Family Name : Moringaceae
- Common Name : Moringa, Horse Radish Tree, Drumstick Tree, Sahijan
- Part Used : Roots, Seeds, Leaves
- Habitat: Found throughout India.
- Product offered : Leaves, Seeds, Oil, Pods
The roots are bitter, acrid, thermogenic, digestive, carminative, anthelmintic, constipating, anti-inflammatory, emmenagogue, diuretic, ophthalmic, expectorant and stimulant. They are useful in dyspepsia, anorexia, verminosis, diarrhoea, colic, flatulence, paralysis, inflammations, amenorrhoea, dysmenorrhoea, fever, strangury, vesical and renal calculi. It is used in cough, asthma, bronchitis, pectoral diseases, splenomegaly, epilepsy and cardiopathy. Leaves are anti-inflammatory, anodyne, anthelmintic, ophthalmic and rich in Vitamin A and C.
They are useful in scurvy, wounds, tumors, inflammations and helminthasis. Seeds are acrid, bitter, anodyne, anti-inflammatory, purgative, antipyretic and ophthalmic. They are useful in neuralgia, inflammations, intermittent fevers and opthalmopathy. Bark is regarded as an antiscorbic, and it exudes a reddish gum sometimes used for diarrhea. Oil is clear, sweet, odorless and it is also edible and useful for manufacturing of perfumes and hairdressings. We supply and export a wide range of tree seeds which are largely used in commercial as well as residential gardens. These seeds are customized according to customers’ requirements and are available in safe packing of different sizes.
- High growth rate
- Resistance to pests
- Genetically pure
- Best bio fuel crop